The LottoWhiz program consists of six main sections.
The Analysis" section contains the "Graphs and Charts" and
"Graphs and Charts" contain all the Top Graphs below -
- The Histogram tells us how many times a number has been drawn.
- The Overdue Histogram shows us how many drawings have elapsed since a
number was last drawn.
- The Top Ten Hot Numbers are the top ten most frequently drawn numbers.
- The Top Ten Cold Numbers are the top ten least frequently drawn numbers.
- The Top Ten Due Numbers are the top ten numbers with the longest elapsed
period since they were last drawn.
- The Top Ten Periodic Frequency graph displays the top ten numbers that
are due to come up because of their tendency to reoccur in a periodic manner .
- The Top Ten Periodic Pattern graph displays the top ten numbers that are
due to come up not only because of their tendency to reoccur in a periodic manner but
because they also have a tendency to reoccur with a pattern.
- The Top Ten Pairs are the top ten most often drawn pairs.
- The Top Ten Triples are the top ten most often drawn triples.
The Top Ten Predictions are the numbers that are most likely to come up, based on the
statistical analysis of all the other graphs.
- The Statistical Hits From Top Graphs is a pie chart that displays the
percentage of numbers drawn from the Top Graphs.
The "Drawing Groupings" section shows
- Drawing outcome in four groups.
- Even/Odd & Sum of numbers drawn.
- Total sum, percentage and average of numbers drawn.
In the Performance - Combinations" include -
"Complete/Partial Systems" & "Abbreviated Systems" -
- Create and print on your tickets almost any wheeling system for virtually
- Check the hits of any numbers you select against the previous drawings
stored in the database.
- Check the percentage of hits of the draws against the Top Graphs from the
- Transfer the numbers you selected to the Drawing Maintenance
section or enter the numbers directly into the database of drawings.
- Print the displayed graph.
- Use the "Abbreviated Wheeling Systems" section, for handling
abbreviated wheeling systems, printing numbers from a file and filtering
- Much much more....
The "Hits Against Combinations"
- Check of numbers picked against the displayed combinations.
- Run a detailed hit report of combinations against the previous drawings
stored in the database - Great for "what if scenarios"
The "Reports" section -
- View/Delete generated reports of hits of combinations against the
previous drawings stored in the database.
The "Multi-System" section -
- The "Multi-Systems" section for handling lottery games that
support multi-system selection.
- Plus a lot more...
The Printing Center" section resembles the game ticket. Here you can -
- Select calculated numbers (numbers picked by LottoWhiz based on previous
drawings), your own numbers or random numbers.
- Print the numbers on bet-slips or on paper.
In the Drawing Maintenance" section you can do the following -
- Insert, modify and delete the drawings or dates for each game.
- Search for drawings or dates.
- Print drawings.
The 3 and 4 section is for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games. Here you can -
- Create your own wheeling systems (for box selections only).
- Print your own numbers or randomly selected numbers.
In the Probability Calculator" section you can calculate the following -
- The odds for almost any lottery game, including the odds with wheeling
- The total combination of numbers (tickets) for almost any wheeling
- The total amount of winning tickets from the wheeling systems.